http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfH2BY5pdLw&feature=BFp&list=WL642EC7D2B440505A&index=28
Throughout the course of my training, I’ve had ups and downs. Points of despair and self doubt. But I always reminded myself how lucky I am to have this opportunity. I can't let this go. I want someday to look back and be able to tell myself I mattered. That I did something no one can take away from me. Something that so few people even think is possible, and I did it because I can. "I" did it.
I feel as if the fire that burns inside of me has been stoked and logs added to it. I'm ready to fly come August 28th. I'm ready to come running down Lakeshore Drive in Pentiction B.C. And hear the following words as I cross the finish line, "JESSE BROWN...YOU...ARE...AN...IRONMAN...
Many fires fade, sometimes it doesn't take much to rekindle them, keep on adding to your fire as that is what will see you complete this Ironman. What a beautiful song to play while reading your blog, would love to have this playing as you cross the finish line. We will join you in shouting out JESSE BROWN....YOU ARE...AN...IRONMAN !!!! Btw way as i sit here you know me the song and your blog and the excitement coming up there are happy tears. Love Mom :)
ReplyDelete